Attention - International Students - H1B Visa Sponsors available

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Process Premium H1B

Process expedite premium H1B visa will cost you 1000 dollars. Should you throw a grand or not? Well, people say time is money, if you can use money to buy time, why not? While you are still waiting for your H1B visa result, have you ever thought that you might not get it? If you are in OPT, you are wasting time waiting for the H1B which is not approved. It might takes months and you are suppose to use those precious time to find another job. I personally used premium process H1B visa and I knew that I did not waste anytime if my H1B did not go though. It takes me two weeks to know the result. I know all my friends who did not process premium are very anxious that period of time. If you can afford it, pay it , it makes you sleep better.

No comments: