Attention - International Students - H1B Visa Sponsors available

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Switch this H1B to the other

Some employer are exempt from H1B annual quota such as nonprofit organization and research institution such as schools and universities. What if you have H1B from such nonprofit organization to private company which is regulated by H1B quota? Well, it pretty much depend on which category that your final employer fall into.

For example, you now work for no quota regulated employer and would like to move to quota regulated private company, you will need to follow all steps of filing in April and start to work in October that type of thing. If you are still going to another no quota regulated job, then you still do not need to worry about quota issue. Vice-Versa

No comments: