Attention - International Students - H1B Visa Sponsors available

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Use correct form for EAD application

USCIS sometimes will update forms and if you are DIY your H1B or Green Card application, please pay special attention to those changes. Always download forms directly from USCIS web site instead of from lawyer's site, who know how long those private webiste have not been updated.

USCIS remind EAD( Employment Authorization Document) I 765 applicants use correct and updated form. The form should dated at lower right hand corner as “Form I-765 (Rev. 05/27/08) N" If you use the old form, you will be rejected.

No comments: