Attention - International Students - H1B Visa Sponsors available

Sunday, May 11, 2008

USCIS plan to increase TN visa period of stay

Professional who come from Canada and Mexico and work in USA usually use TN visa. Compared with USA, it is easier to get Canadian Citizenship so a lot of people choose to apply Canadian Citizenship and use TN visa work in USA. USCIS propose a plan to increase TN stay from 1 year to 3 years.

No comments: